AmazeVR is an immersive technologies company creating Amaze Immersive Concerts, a full-service virtual concert solution. Through Amaze Immersive Concerts, fans come face-to-face with their favorite artists in a virtual experience through integrating the artist’s performance in 8K+ stereoscopic live-action video into surreal environments that transcend reality. Our vertically integrated distribution model maximizes for quality and reach — offline, through global movie theaters with haptic motion chairs and the Amaze Immersive Tour Bus as a traveling pop-up; and online, through the Amaze app, the top VR video platform since 2017.
Founded by the co-founder and early executives of Kakao, a $44B market cap mobile platform company, AmazeVR has offices in Los Angeles (HQ) and Seoul. We’ve secured $25.3MM in total fundraising thus far from seasoned investors in the tech and media space, including the recent $9.5MM bridge investment round in early 2021. In 2020, we built our Unreal Engine-based technical foundation collaborating with artist duo Ceraadi and Roc Nation.
We’re thrilled to be building Amaze Immersive Concerts with an incredibly talented and passionate team, and we can’t wait to launch our large-scale project across the US and abroad early 2022. We’re searching for a rockstar teammate with solid marketing experience in the music industry — someone who’s excited to build the future of music with us.
Who you are
- 7+ years of marketing experience with a proven track record of success in marketing for music concert touring and/or event business in the US market
- Experienced in leading the development, planning, and execution of fully integrated marketing campaigns across social, digital, publicity/press, and OOH media
- Deep understanding of digital UX and e-commerce conversion funnels; experience setting up and analyzing A/B tests and landing pages
- Highly logical and data-driven, using insights to frame strategic marketing recommendations and to lead towards optimal marketing decisions
- Strong interpersonal skills — able to quickly adapt and work effectively across teams, while finding the right external partners and cultivating those relationships
- Proactive and Entrepreneurial – excited about working at a VC-funded startup with a small team while wearing multiple hats and creating their own initiatives
- A “yes… and!” person, not a “yes, but…” person
- Experienced as a marketing project lead in music e-commerce — concert touring, festivals, livestreaming events, merch, etc.
- Deep knowledge of US consumers — including demographics, behaviors, media habits, and local trends and cultures — and cutting-edge marketing techniques to engage as part of an approach to marketing
- You may or may not have VR experience — come with an open mind and we’ll teach you
- Build and manage the company’s marketing strategy at all levels, ensuring that all marketing efforts are linked to specific brand metrics and business targets
- Plan, execute, and optimize best-in-class ticket sale campaigns and other marketing initiatives in close collaboration with internal stakeholders, artists (management companies), and agencies
- Own and optimize digital marketing channels (paid and unpaid), including social, search, CRM, email, and web
- Build and manage KPI dashboards; analyze results and provide learnings & recommendations on performance; report to Head of Business and Management
- Medical, dental, vision
- Competitive compensation package with equity in growing company
- Lunch, snacks, and beverages provided (once we’re back in the office!)
- Start date: Immediate
- Hours: 9am-6pm, M-F
- Location: West Hollywood, CA
How to Apply
If interested, please send your resume with a brief introduction to [email protected]. Look forward to learning more about you!