ALSAC, the fundraising and awareness organization of ST. JUDE CHILDREN’S RESEARCH HOSPITAL, is recruiting for a Sr. Dir./Music And Audio Engagement.: Senior Director of Music and Audio Engagement.
This new position will drive our innovative fundraising strategies while creating new opportunities for the Country Cares program as well as other genres.
Responsible for creating and driving innovative fundraising strategies throughout the various Music and Audio platforms. Leads the Music and Audio Engagement team to design, implement and effectively execute the development and growth of the Music and Audio Engagement’s short-term goals and long-term business strategic initiatives, objectives and change management activities. Demonstrates the ability to balance high-level ALSAC priorities while driving effective day to day strategic operations. Forges collaborative working relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners while maintaining a finely tuned sense of changing market dynamics.
- Requires high degree and thorough knowledge of the music and audio industries.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and suggest change/improvements within scope of work.
- Ability to think outside the box proactively, strategically and analytically.
- Consistently take initiative and be able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing situations.
- Must possess an intermediate level of knowledge of personal computers and computer software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to speak and write in a clear and understandable manner for internal and external relationships.
- Requires the ability to understand extremely complex verbal or written instructions
- Understands data processing applications, ability to relate to donors and individuals, negotiating and listening skills
- Knowledge ordinarily acquired through a bachelor’s degree and 8 years of Music/Audio industry or related experience.
- Master’s preferred.
- In lieu of educational requirements may substitute 10+ years in the music and audio industry.
- Remote position with some travel to Memphis. (One week per month min. and other occasions as needed )
To ensure the health and safety of the children and families at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital as well as our donors, volunteers and colleagues, as a condition of employment, we require that employees adhere to ALSAC’s Vaccination Requirements, including COVID-19 Vaccination.
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.