Title: All Flowers Group Digital Marketing Manager
Hours: 40/week, Monday – Friday, 9am-6pm
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Reports to: Global Director of Streaming & Digital Sales
All Flowers Group is a reassertion of the record label concept, and a constellation of music brands sharing the “same soil, water, and sun” approach that has fostered the success of sister company Secretly Group.
All Flowers is driven by decades of shared industry experience, but lacking cynicism, and a desire to give flowers to the best creatives in the game today. Labels include: drink sum wtr focusing on championing distinctive, art-forward voices in Hip-Hop, R&B, and adjacent sounds, focusing on artist development, and swimming against the current in an algorithm-saturated music landscape. drink sum wtr is the vision of Nigil Mack, who has carved out a lane for finding and nurturing art-forward commercial acts (Kid Cudi, DRAM, etc).
Ghostly International is a music and art company supporting work of high quality, integrity, and individuality. Formed in 1999, Ghostly sprang onto the scene inside a cultural void left by the collapse of the traditional music business.
Ghostly has since acted as a bellwether for where the marriage of art, music, and product would meet. Since its days operating out of Sam Valenti IV’s apartment, Ghostly has focused on “transcending its record label roots to sell an ethos,” as says The New York Times.
All Flowers Group seeks a Digital Marketing Manager, a newly created position that will oversee digital strategy for artists across the labels within All Flowers Group (Ghostly International, Drink Sum Wtr).
The Digital Marketing Manager will act as the lead conduit for key DSP relationships including but not limited to Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, and Amazon. With a focus on developing and maintaining all relevant relationships, a successful candidate will also have a strong understanding of the digital landscape, an aptitude for analytics, and an ability to identify and translate audience behavior to drive results across DSPs.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in a diverse range of genres, aesthetics, and approaches to releasing music. This is a full-time position reporting to the Global Director of Streaming and Digital Sales. The position is based in our Brooklyn office.
- Maintain strong day-to-day relationships with contacts across major streaming and social platforms
- Define and execute streaming strategy across new release and catalog campaigns
- Develop creative and unique campaign initiatives in collaboration with distributed partners and internal team members to drive streaming performance and audience development
- Communicate campaign strategy and major updates to key DSPs to secure editorial support, marketing and partnership opportunities that align with campaign objectives
- Liaise with artist management teams on digital campaign strategy and performance
The Ideal Candidate Demonstrates
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in a similar role working within music distribution, label or artist management organizations
- Excellent client service and relationship-building capability
- A strong understanding of digital marketing strategies and service offerings
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for the All Flowers Group artist roster, with expertise across electronic, hip hop, R&B, and indie genres
- Strong organizational and time management skills: ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Experience with working across multiple organizational levels
- Ability to work creatively and collaboratively
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills that illustrate organization and attention to detail
SG Services, Inc. Benefits
- Paid holidays including end of the year closure
- Paid Time Off policy
- 401K with corporate matching
- 12 weeks for parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance
- NY Salary Range: $65k-67k
Application Link: https://forms.gle/EZEaMA6qTz9eNqbb6
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.