Financial & Royalties Executive
Independent Record Label & Entertainment Company
We are a young fun and growing company with our offices in Parsons Green and are a short walk from Parsons Green tube station on the District Line.
This is a full-time permanent role with an immediate start.
The salary will be based on previous experience.
Viable candidates would ideally be persons with broad experience and skills required from both a strong financial accounting background as well as from music royalty accounting.
- General Bookkeeping
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintain and update accounting software on Xero
- Check and process all transactions (receipts, journals etc)
- Invoicing and credit control
- Management and preparation of payroll
- Financial Control
- Provide regular financial and management information to the Directors
- Processing monthly management accounts (P&L, Balance sheet, cashflow)
- Set up, track and manage budgets (Artists, projects etc)
- Provide regular Artist royalty statements
- Manage day-to-day banking
- Music Publishing and Royalty experience
- Knowledge of producing Artist royalty statements
- At least 3 years’ experience in mid-level finance role or similar
- Excellent Excel skills including pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s
- Very experienced with Xero or Quickbooks
- Great communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of numeracy and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as a team, and help their colleagues when required
- Team player who works well meeting daily demands
- AAT qualified / relevant degree (Desirable)
Due to the high volume of applications, we will not be able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants.