The volume of available music for video content production has exploded over the recent years, and searching for the right music is complicated and time-consuming. Through best-in-class AI technology, AIMS makes it easy for anyone to find the perfect music for their videos quickly. Our experience in the sync industry has enabled us to create tools and features that immediately improve response time to briefs, find hidden gems in the client catalog, and improve the search experience for both employees and clients.
Who are we:
We’ve built AIMS API – an AI music similarity search that our clients use to find the perfect music faster. As an international, fully remote team, we have grown rapidly since our start in 2019. We are self-funded and already profitable and the market leader in this new and fast-growing segment of music tech. AIMS is used by some of the most innovative, leading music and media companies in the world such as Universal Production Music, Sony Production Music (Extreme and KPM), Big Noise, Partisan Records and Spanish public broadcaster RTVE.
Why we need you:
We’re looking for someone who can explain complex problems in a simple manner to various target audiences—whether that means a large Enterprise customer or a Creator making their first video.
As our HEAD OF MARKETING, you will have holistic oversight of AIMS’ brand and message, from customer communications and collateral through to branding and PR. The work will be broad in scope, allowing you to have an impact on multiple parts of our business.
You will develop and implement an overarching strategy for our brand and customer engagement, including:
- AIMS corporate blog and website content
- Customer case studies and testimonials
- Customer newsletter communications and other sales and BD support materials
- Book and support for AIMS’ participation at various industry events
- Develop proactive plans to reach new audiences across tech and music
- Manage AIMS’ social media accounts
- Maintain contact out tech and music outlets and media
- 5+ years of marketing and/or communications experience
- Ability to take complex problems and distill them into clear messaging and strategy
- Excellent writing and communication skills (native-level English skills required)
- Interest and ability to learn about new industries, customer concerns, and exciting technology
- Growth mindset with an appreciation for learning and constructive feedback
- You take high-level guidance, navigate ambiguity, and move quickly
- knowledge of the music industry, TV or radio broadcasters, audio-visual production (movies, TV, commercials, VOD).
- experience in startup or tech company
- experience as a journalist, especially covering the music, movies/film, or tech industries
What we offer:
- The choice of fully remote work or in our office in Prague, Czech Republic
- Small team of friendly and extremely capable colleagues
- Large growth trajectory to help build AIMS to an even larger brand, with increased scope and management possibilities
- Opportunity to learn more about Music, Movie and Radio and TV broadcasting industries, as well as AI and Music Tech
- Competitive salary
- Flexible holiday schedule
For more information contact Einar Helde, Co-founder [email protected]