Job title: Analyst and Business Developer
Location: Madrid, Spain
AIE is the management entity for music performers and executant musicians located in Spain, in charge of defending and managing the intellectual property rights of music performers all around the world.
AIE is one of the international references in Neighboring rights management, representing more than 32,000 musicians and being the LATAM market leader.
AIE seeks to consolidate and grow its international position and for this, it counts on the STREAMRIGHTS area specialized in the international collection and in the management of top international artists.
To this end, AIE would like to incorporate a candidate in this area seeking to consolidate its current position and develop new markets.
- Develop the market for artists belonging to the segments defined according to the company’s strategy.
- Market analysis and audits.
- Preparation of follow-up reports for partners.
- Support to the artists and their teams.
- Support and coverage for the member service area with the possibility of incorporating a commercial portfolio of artists from the different value segments.
- Availability to travel abroad to cover the business development functions of the department.
- Backoffice. Performing tasks related to departmental operations
- Communication plan. Being part of the Editorial Committee that establishes the content of the different communication elements used in the area (newsletter, blog…)
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Experience in business development and client acquisition role.
- Previous experience in the music industry (artist management, labels,…)
- Capacity for data analysis and research: support for your commercial proposals, relating different data and decision elements to build different alternatives, generating understandable reports.
- Availability to travel abroad
- Autonomy and initiative
- Organized and methodical. With the ability to manage a project as a whole or a part of it, organizing their tasks to achieve the objectives set.
- Ability to break down work into phases, activities, tasks, establish deadlines and the necessary resources.
- English. Proficiency C2 Advanced / Bilingual. C1 will be valued. Competence in other languages will be valued.
- High management of office tools.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Data Bases will be valued. Good command of Access and SQL
What we give you
- We offer you a challenging position in our open and creative environment where you will be able to bring your own ideas.
- We are trusted by the world’s biggest Latin artists and you will have the chance of working for them, furthermore developing new markets.
- Competitive salary, including bonification for accomplished goals.
- Flexible working policy (remote and presidential).
- Reduced workday on Fridays and summer.