A&GSync and Power-Haus Creative are expanding! This is a full time, creative position and an opportunity to join an ambitious and growing sync agency and trailer music label with international clients and a significant track record.
Power-Haus Creative is the trailer arm of A&G Sync, working with trailer editors and music supervisors globally on significant marketing campaigns for movie studios and streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon Studios, AppleTV+, HBO etc.
We are expanding the team and looking for an experienced Sync Creative/ Music Consultant to manage and grow our client base in London, NYC and LA. The successful candidate should have a passion and experience within the trailer and promo sphere, they would be working remotely with a small but dedicated, passionate team of creative people.
Responsible for developing music producers and composer’s work (either on brief or in house production requests), new business within the trailer sphere, creative pitching and clearance of rights of an eclectic roster of emerging and established labels, publishers and management rosters.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- The ideal candidate would have 3+ years minimum experience working creatively in the synchronisation business with well-developed relationships within the industry, ideally internationally and within the trailer market.
- Experience of project management and dealing with music producers and composers for bespoke projects.
- Proven track record and passion for discovery of a diverse range of new artists, label and publisher partners.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably on a high volume of projects under tight time frames in a fast-paced environment.
- Create, develop and maintain relationships with varying levels of executives at ad agencies, brands, music supervisors, production companies, directors, editors etc.
- Proven ability to work on creative music searches and place songs as well as clearance negotiation and contract drafting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong administrative ability, help manage and maintain our CRM systems & mailing lists.
- Day-to-day sync pitches, reacting to worldwide music searches.
- Maintain good relationships with A&G / Power-Haus Creative clients, including but not limited to writers and artists as well as their representatives.
- Developing and commissioning new copyright.
- Negotiation of sync licensing deals across a variety of media and territories.
- Liaising with outside publishers and rights holders for music clearance and contract drafting.
- A bonus would be a strong proficiency in Final Cut Pro, Photoshop and/or music production/ editing software.
- A general knowledge of music publishing is a benefit but not a requirement.
- All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
Salary dependent on experience.
The role will be working remotely and, if living in UK, access to London.