An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced Product Manager Recordings to work in-house across our key brands.
AEI is an independent music community, based in East London, that inspires and nurtures emerging talent. We provide artists, managers, entrepreneurs and other talented individuals with an infrastructure and environment in which they can grow.
AEI enjoys an influential presence across multi-platforms from live international events to digital media through to recorded music. Our brands include UKF, NCS, Drum&BassArena, TheSoundYouNeed, SubSoul and many more.
About the role
As a product manager, you will work as a key part of the AEI Music Recordings team to manage the day to day activities of our releases. You will have full ownership on release campaigns for AEI distributed artists, and support our in-house label managers and brands with marketing & promotion for AEI sublabels.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Plan the launch of (digital) single and album projects
- Setting and managing campaign budgets, deadlines, targets and other marketing or resource plans
- Deal effectively with all pitching & production supply chain queries together with our distribution team to ensure maximum result on DSPs for each campaign
- Working closely with artists, management and design teams to concept and deliver creative marketing assets to support a release
- Working closely with artists, management and internal project teams to facilitate events such as interviews and shoots, in line with the marketing release, artist goals and strategy
- Liaising between artists, management and external marketing, press & promotional agencies as part of release campaigns
- Manage company database of promotional contacts and relationships
- Periodically collate and analyse metrics across DSP’s, social media and press to produce reports to support further marketing initiatives in any campaign
- Actively look for marketing opportunities to increase performance on each campaign
- Two years experience in a similar role or company
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of music & streaming marketing
- Demonstrable understanding of digital paid media advertising
- Accountable and organized with strong sense of time management
- Clear verbal and written communicator and with the ability to accurately break down & share information and requests between a wide variety of stakeholders
- Proficiency with task management & productivity platforms (including: Slack, Airtable, clickup, Email and file management)
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- A passion for and knowledge of a wide variety of electronic music genres
- A thorough understanding of social media platforms, including, but not limited to Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter
- 4 day working week
- Remote and flexible working (must have the ability to attend team meetings in GMT)
- London-based workspaces including studio access at Bankstock Building and the halley along the canal in Haggerston
- After 6 months probation, unlimited holiday allowance, plus additional personal days and flexible religious holiday observance
- After 6 months probation, private healthcare cover (with Vitality and Healthshield), including dental and optical
- Enhanced parental leave (blind policy), up to 6 months off at full pay (following 12 months continuous employment)
- Annual all company workshops, conferences, and one on one coaching
- Well-being programs including cycle to work scheme
- 5% pension contribution
- Life insurance
- Sabbatical options available after 5 years of service
- Type: Full Time
- Location: Haggerston, London
- Reports To: General Manager of Recordings
- Salary: £32k-£35k
- To apply please email email@example.com with your CV, a covering letter and your availability.
AEI Group is open and happy to make any reasonable adjustments as required throughout the interview process to increase accessibility.