An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced marketing executive to work in-house across our variety of global music brands and artists.
About AEI Group
AEI is an independent music community, based in East London, that inspires and nurtures emerging talent. We provide artists, managers, entrepreneurs and other talented individuals with an infrastructure and environment in which they can grow. AEI enjoys an influential presence across multi-platforms from live international events to digital media through to recorded music. Our brands include UKF, NCS, Drum&BassArena, TheSoundYouNeed, Subsoul, Frequency and many more.
About the role
As Marketing Executive, you will work alongside the Marketing Manager to effectively deliver marketing campaigns across AEI’s music brands.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Plan and execute campaigns to drive and grow streams, sales and achieving various objectives for each project
- Work closely with PR manager and Product manager to ensure campaigns run smoothly
- Managing and running advertising: Facebook, Google, Spotify Etc
- Brief and manage asset creation as well as sign off
- Monitor campaign effectiveness through data and insights and providing detailed reports to the team.
- Budget management for all releases including P&L sheets
- Set up and management of Shopify stores
- Manage verification requests from brand owners and artists
- Email database management as well as creating mailers within mailchimp
- Updating the AEI website and social media profiles
- Ad sales and execution of third party campaigns on AEI web properties
- Managing the in-house stock of CDs and merchandise
- Keeping up to date with the latest marketing trends
- General team admin where necessary (Purchase orders, invoices etc)
We are looking for an experienced, independent individual with a strong creative streak and passion for dance and electronic music. You will will understand the full digital marketing mix and be able to utilise your marketing expertise to drive growth on all platforms across all channels. You will demonstrate initiative and take ownership of this role.
- 1-2 years of experience working in marketing
- Qualifications in marketing or related discipline
- You must have a keen passion for and knowledge of a wide variety of electronic music and the music industry.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, problem-solver, and responsible self-starter.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects on deadline.
- Proficient with Google Suite, MS Office, MS Word, Excel.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and analytics technology platforms and tools e.g. Facebook Ads Manager, Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Preferable but not essential:
- Experience using Hootsuite, WordPress and Mailchimp is advantageous.
- Basic skills in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator preferred.
What we offer
- Innovative, friendly and supportive environment.
- Up to 10% discretionary “company bonus” each year on the anniversary of start date.
- Company profit share
- Private healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Excellent health and well-being (Meditation, flexible working hours, staff socials + more)
- Unlimited Holiday
- Details: Type: Full Time
Location: Haggerston, London Reports To: Marketing Manager Salary: Competitive/Negotiable
To apply please email email@example.com with your CV, a covering letter and your availability.
Please note: Due to the popularity of this role we can only reply to successful interview candidates.