AEI Group is a community of ventures and creators focused on empowering future generations of talent through music. With over 25 years’ experience, AEI Group works with entrepreneurs and talented people across our music ventures, live events and community spaces whilst on a tireless mission to transform the culture of the music industry to create a positive, healthy and happy working environment for all.
As an organisation we celebrate and support our team members from all backgrounds and are working to build an adaptable culture of mutual allyship and an environment where everyone is comfortable being themselves 100% of the time. We actively encourage applications from people of every race, gender, religion, age, disability and the LGBTQIA+ community.
About the role
We’re Looking for an experienced Royalties Manager for a 1 year placement to cover paternity leave. The Interim Royalties Manager will be responsible for all of the day to day processing of recording and publishing royalty reporting to our artists, writers, licensees and label partners, as well as overseeing the roll out of a new in house royalty system. The successful candidate will be shadowing our existing Royalties Manager for the first 6 months of the placement before taking over completely for the second 6 months.
- Receiving, analysing and ingesting sales data and receipts info for all DSPs and PROs
- Setting up contracts and managing catalogue imports for all new releases
- Running monthly, quarterly and 6 monthly royalty runs across multiple systems
- Analysing run results and providing figures and trends to company directors
- Consulting on and assisting with the roll out of a new in house royalty software
- Responding to all client queries on royalty and payment processes
- Several years experience working within a royalties role at a record label / publishing company
- Good working knowledge of Vistex Record Maestro and Music Maestro systems
- Good knowledge of multiple rights and revenue streams within the industry
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Adaptable, quick learner who is open to learning new systems and bringing their experience and knowhow to existing processes
- Remote and flexible working (must have the ability to attend team meetings in GMT)
- London-based workspaces including music studio access at our two main sites (Bankstock Building and the halley)
- 5% pension contribution
- Access to all our festivals and events
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
AEI Group is open and happy to make any reasonable adjustments as required throughout the interview process to increase accessibility.