POSITION TITLE: Community Manager & Digital Assistant (Temp: 5 months)
REPORTS TO: Social Media & Digital Manager
AEG Presents, European Festivals
The AEG Presents Festival team in London are searching for a Community Manager & Digital Assistant. This role would assist the Social Media & Digital Manager for the pre-show and onsite delivery of the 2022 editions of BST Hyde Park and All Points East.
- Supporting the Social Media & Digital Manager during the pre-event and in-event periods, by responding to a high volume of customer queries across the festival social media platforms and liaising with Ticketing agents and relevant teams to solve any issues.
- Report back to the event team with potential areas of concerns from customers to inform ongoing social/ticketing messaging.
- Represent the festival brands by engaging with the festival audiences across social channels to elevate engagement and build brand identity.
- Assist the Social Media & Digital Manager general tasks from content research and planning, reporting on social trends and ad-hoc takss across socials, websites and the festival apps
- Provide insights of digital trends and customer feedback across the festival channels
- Assist the team with any other duties including spreadsheet management and other administrative tasks
- A minimum of two years of customer service experience, ideally within festivals or events.
- Digitally skilled, with a confident grasp, frequent use and knowledge of Social Media.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- A self-starter with an ability to quickly and effectively understand the role and requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise appropriately.
- Problem-solver who is comfortable taking initiative.
- Able to work on a high-pressure, fast-moving festival site for long periods whilst keeping a cool head and maintaining a good attitude.
SALARY & OFFICE ARRANGEMENTS:
- Freelance contract – candidate to invoice monthly.
- Mainly based in London Blackfriars office. Remote working also an option when possible.
- Applicant must be available to work onsite at BST Hyde Park and All Points East.