Company : Adesso Music Limited
Location : Remote
Deadline : 15th April 2022
Salary : Competitive
Experienced and ambitious events planner required for Independent dance label.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Reporting to the Company Directors and working alongside the General Manager at Adesso Music, you will oversee the strategy and execution for both local and international live events.
- Must be able to travel and have a valid passport
- Remote working but with ability to make occasional meetings in both London and Brussels
EXPERIENCE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Previous proven experience delivering successful live events, dealing with promoters, agents, ticketing, brands, logistics and event production.
- An ability to work accurately and under pressure with a good eye for detail.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- An ability to take direction and follow procedures, but also to work independently and own tasks.
- An ability to manage multiple projects independently.
- An ability to build productive business relationships.
- To liaise with all stakeholders to identify their needs and to ensure satisfaction.
- To provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders.
- To propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality.
- To ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations.
- To specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities.
- To co-operate with marketing and PR to promote and publicize the events.
- To proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day.
- To conduct pre and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes.
- To research the market and identify event opportunities and generate interest.
- A good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs and strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- A great team player and actively contribute to the team spirit.
- Passionate about music.
- Actively responsible.
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment.
- Able to build rapport at all levels of the business.
- You have a can-do attitude, and are always willing to find solutions and new ways to improve
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]