Adelphoi Music is one of the world’s leading music agencies, based in the heart of Covent Garden, London. We work together with leading brands, agencies and production companies worldwide to create and source music and sound for commercials, short films and branded content, and on sonic identity projects.
Please see our work on www.adelphoimusic.com
We are on the lookout for a remarkable individual to join the Adelphoi Music team in the UK to help generate new business opportunities for music composition, audio branding, music licensing, recording projects and artist partnerships.
An extensive industry contact list is essential: this role will require someone sociable and well-connected. It is essential that you have a proven track record of winning new business, increasing revenue year-on-year, and making a positive difference to the company, demonstrating a solid understanding of the clients’ structures and challenges.
The right candidate is proactive, targets-driven, a people person, and comfortable presenting to our clients. A knowledge of part or the whole production process is also beneficial.
The role includes:
- Developing and nurturing genuine relationships with creatives and producers in our industry.
- Building and expanding our existing network – engaging with agencies, brands, production companies, directors and beyond, building a strong sales pipeline.
- Leading the sales strategy for Adelphoi’s business in the UK and other territories, reporting on progress (financial and communication activity) to the Head of Production and the finance department and keeping a keen eye on the wider team’s sales pipelines and performance.
- Working closely with the team to set the strategic direction for innovative marketing activities.
- Researching and being aware of industry trends and news, and identifying commercial opportunities from these.
- Engaging in core business development activities to reach your set KPIs and targets, including daily communications, networking at industry events, parties, work functions and gigs, in the UK and the rest of the world, when travel permits.
- Booking, preparing and delivering engaging presentations to clients in both one-to-one and larger group environments.
- Feeding into the wider business goals and strategy as devised by the management team.
- Engaging in PR and marketing opportunities alongside the wider team, including across social media and other platforms, curating events and competitions, alongside the wider team.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong business acumen and a head for strategy
- An extensive network of clients in the creative industries
- A background in the music and advertising industry
- A passion for music!
- Up-to-date with popular culture: music, art exhibitions, events, etc
- Excellent written skills
- Honest and direct communicator
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Consistent, reliable and timely
- A team player, who contributes to the success and ethos of the team and company
- Based in our office in Covent Garden for the majority of the working week
Dependent on experience, with additional bonus structure, based on monthly individual and team targets.
Please apply sending CV and cover letter to [email protected]