A top-tier, full-service music and talent management, integrated media and advisory firm is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Assistant to be based in Los Angeles.
This role will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Head of Digital.
Applicants must show a keen interest in working in the online marketing space.
- Assist in the execution of digital marketing and advertising campaigns, website construction, content development, social media strategies & more
- Identify and interpret web/social media trends/efforts via analytical reporting + competitive research
- Interface with all internal departments as well as clients and a wide array of industry contacts
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Digital including but not limited to:
- Extensive travel and meeting prep/coordination
- Manage calendars, agendas, expense reports & additional duties as assigned
- Cover phone lines, directing a high volume of calls + emails
- Handle case by case special projects requiring follow up on deadline
- Experience with calendar management, expense reporting and travel booking
- Social Media Obsessed: Demonstrated knowledge of and professional experience with all social platforms
- Comprehensive knowledge of overall digital trends and resources
- Comfortable with basic code and website management platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent at problem solving, not taking “no” for an answer
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Creative, collaborative, and innovative thinking skills
- Self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills
- Adaptive to change and consistently meets deadlines
- Deep love of music, pop culture and understanding of the “fan” mentality and digital experiences
- Demonstrated ability to develop content for online use
- Experience writing copy and creation of photo/video content
- Adept to work in a fast -paced environment
Education: College degree; entertainment experience preferred
Compensation: Competitive + benefits
Location: Los Angeles. Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org.