The Activist Artists Management Los Angeles office is interviewing to fill a salaried, full-time Assistant position. Candidates should have at least 2 years experience or equivalent in the music industry.
Please see company overview below and send resume, references, and a cover letter or email explaining why you would be an asset to our team to email@example.com.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Activist Artists Management is a full-service Music and Film/TV talent management, integrated media, and advisory firm with offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Nashville, and Atlanta.
The company oversees a roster of top recording artists, actors, writers, directors, industry icons, brands, and high-net-worth family offices. Activist provides comprehensive management services for its clients, including music management, talent and brand management, and film and TV development and packaging. The company focuses on innovation, as well as artists and brands that resonate globally.
True to the Activist name, the company protects and builds all aspects of an artist’s career, while leveraging their authentic voice and related platforms in an effort to effect positive change. Along with actively measuring and reducing the firm’s own carbon footprint, Activist supports vetted and climate-positive concert tours and projects to eliminate significantly more greenhouse gas pollution than we create.
Candidate to directly support a Music Manager & the Global Marketing Department Head at Activist. Seeking a high integrity, an experienced, motivated, detail-oriented, positive thinker that is able to handle high-level multitasking and is dedicated to working until the job is done.
This job is very fast-paced and involves work on select evenings and weekends. This hire must show a keen interest in music, digital marketing, social media, activism, and a commitment to a career in management. We hire with the hopes of promoting within as our team members grow and would like someone eager to find a long-term home at Activist.
The focus of the responsibilities of this desk include day to day artist management as well as international marketing with an emphasis on expanding the client’s presence on social media. Responsibilities include showing up to work daily with a positive outlook to accomplish all tasks at hand in an efficient and timely fashion.
These tasks may include but are not limited to: Managing multiple calendars, setting and connecting calls and meetings, interacting with other Activist offices as well as clients and partners, strategizing and managing clients’ social media, assisting at clients’ concerts and promotional events, and keeping track of trends in the current music scene. Must have excellent follow-up and an eye for detail.
- High integrity – trust is everything
- Excellent multitasking abilities and organizational skills
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent at problem-solving, not taking “no” for an answer
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Creative, collaborative, and innovative thinking skills
- Develop and execute organic social media and content strategy for TikTok,
- Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and emerging social platforms
- Experience with digital and social media marketing
- Stay up to date on current and emerging social trends, proactively pitching the team on content ideas
- Continuous analysis of data from streaming partners to understand key trends within the digital music space and develop points of view regarding trends
- Maintain and update overall project timelines, with a specific eye on digital rollouts and upcoming releases
- Create comprehensive reports for clients with insightful feedback
- Communicate and work closely with artists, managers, labels, agents and promoters to ensure seamless execution of marketing campaigns and objectives
- Maintain artist website news and tour date listings
- Photoshop / Photo editing skills are a plus
- Self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills
- Adaptive to change and consistently meets deadlines
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders is essential
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly empathetic
- Ideal candidate will have extensive experience working as part of a tightly-knit team
4 year College degree
2 years’ experience in the music industry
Competitive + hands on experience
Benefits include full healthcare and 401k