The Activist Artists Management Los Angeles office is interviewing to fill a salaried, full-time Executive Assistant position to a Founding Partner to begin immediately. The position is open due to a promotion. Candidates should have at least 2 years major agency experience or equivalent.
Please see company overview below and send resume, references, and a cover letter or email explaining why you would be an asset to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About our company
Activist Artists Management is a full-service Music and Film/TV talent management, integrated media, and advisory firm with offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Nashville, and Atlanta. The company oversees a roster of top recording artists, actors, writers, directors, industry icons, brands, and high-net-worth family offices. Activist provides comprehensive management services for its clients, including music management, talent and brand management, and film and TV development and packaging.
The company focuses on innovation, as well as artists and brands that resonate globally. True to the Activist name, the company protects and builds all aspects of an artist’s career, while leveraging their authentic voice and related platforms in an effort to effect positive change. Along with actively measuring and reducing the firm’s own carbon footprint, Activist supports vetted and climate positive concert tours and projects to eliminate significantly more greenhouse gas pollution than we create.
- Candidate to directly support a Founding Partner at Activist. Seeking a high integrity, experienced, motivated, detail-oriented, positive thinker that can handle high-level multitasking.
- This job is very fast paced and involves working across multiple time zones, evenings, and select weekends – we pay for any overtime. This hire must show a keen interest in music, film, television, and activism. We hire with the hopes of promoting within as our team members grow and would like someone eager to find a long-term home at Activist.
Responsibilities include showing up to work daily with a positive outlook to accomplish all tasks at hand in an efficient and timely fashion. These tasks may include but are not limited to: Managing an international calendar, answering, setting, and connecting calls, balancing schedules, and coordinating meetings, multitasking and prioritizing tasks, interfacing with other Activist offices, handling both domestic and international travel, and project management. Must have excellent follow up and an eye for detail.
- High integrity – trust is everything
- Excellent multitasking abilities and organizational skills
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent at problem solving, not taking “no” for an answer
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Creative, collaborative, and innovative thinking skills
- Self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills
- Adaptive to change and consistently meets deadlines
- The ability to build and maintain relationships
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent phone skills
- Highly empathetic
- Great sense of humor
4 year College degree
2 years major agency, pr or management experience
Competitive + benefits