To set up and execute a global digital and streaming strategy for Ace. Manage release schedules, use data and streaming analytics to continually drive success and provide timely actionable metrics. The role will involve hands-on production of all digital releases including metadata, artwork and audio preparation.
Ace Records is one of the leading reissue record companies creating great sounding, well-packaged releases.
We work with music repertoire experts, designers with a keen eye for the right period look and highly-skilled audio engineers producing carefully curated CD, vinyl and digital releases each month. Our large catalogue of owned repertoire includes over 20,000 tracks which we are looking to exploit further in the digital sphere.
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager and the Head of Synch and Digital, undertake an audit of Ace’s digital activities and develop and implement a new digital and streaming strategy maintaining and growing our performance with all DSPs.
- Define reporting metrics to drive success within the digital part of the business, converting trends and metrics into actionable strategies and practice.
- Collaborate with colleagues to make data informed business and creative decisions.
- Working with our digital aggregator to secure the most favourable positioning for our artists and releases with DSPs.
- Understand and exploit the unique positioning and needs of each DSP.
- Be well versed on emerging trends and new entrants in the DSP space.
- Create high impact streaming and digital strategies and campaigns for each priority release.
- Hands-on production of all digital releases including metadata, artwork and audio preparation.
- Building Ace Records playlists directly on DSPs.
- Provide regular reporting to artists and third-party repertoire owners, and be responsive to their inquiries and needs.
Necessary Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years experience in International digital sales and streaming in the music industry, gained at either a label or distributor
- Strong relationships with major DSPs including Spotify, Apple Music, Beatport, Deezer, and Amazon.
- Prior success leading global streaming campaigns.
- A knowledge of Ace’s back catalogue and an interest in the genres we specialise in
- Ability to analyse, report, interpret and act on large amounts of streaming data.
- Strong work ethic and highest integrity.
- Collaborative leader and colleague, and effective communicator.