Neighbouring Rights Claims and Research Manager
Successfully reuniting artists with their unpaid royalties is what we do at Absolute Rights Management. Our dedicated team offers a personal and bespoke service and we are excited to now be looking for a self motivated individual with excellent communication and organisational skills to join our Royalties team based in London.
You would be responsible for our client’s accounts at multiple international Neighbouring Rights Societies, managing our existing relationships with each society. You will require the ability to manage your own tasks day to day, in an admin based full-time role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will be the primary contact with international collection societies, maintaining strong relationships and working with them on a regular basis.
- Work alongside the team to create and maintain databases to track performer repertoire.
- Ensure the clients’ accounts are managed correctly in accordance with each societies’ requirements.
- To understand and keep up-to-date CMO qualifying criteria, registration deadlines, repertoire registration, distribution rules
- Regularly analysing data and quality control to ensure the maximum revenues are claimed.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within Neighbouring Rights
- Great organisation and planning skills – ability to work with key deadline dates
- Attention to detail and ability to work accurately and independently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ideally fluent in German
What We’ll Give You
- Salary TBC
- 20 bookable days of paid annual leave, in addition to bank holidays and the Christmas period.
- Remote / Hybrid working
- Courses and training covering both your immediate role and the wider music industry.
How to Apply
Please email your CV (or equivalent) to email@example.com referencing the job title ‘Neighbouring Rights Claims and Research Manager’ in the subject line. You do not need to provide a cover letter.
The closing date for applications is Friday 3rd March 2022. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to a video call interview.
You’re welcome to apply to any of our roles regardless of your race, gender, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or parental responsibility. We are open to making reasonable adjustments to both the job spec and interview process to be fully inclusive and you’re welcome to let us know about these at any point during the recruitment process or in your initial CV email.