Digital Production Manager
Full-Time (UK) Hybrid working
Absolute Label Services, powered by Utopia, is looking for a Digital Production Manager with a passion for music and tech to join our growing team. A Utopia Music company, Absolute Label Services is one of the most established label services companies in the world.
It has a proven track record of powering successful campaigns and providing routes to market for a wide range of independent artists, managers and labels. The company’s diverse client base ranges from developing talent such as Jake Isaac, edbl and Au/Ra to household names including Deep Purple, Beverly Knight and McFly.
Our dedicated team is the backbone of our world-class service and we’re currently looking for the newest member of the Absolute family.
We are currently seeking an experienced Digital Production Manager to work in our Digital department and alongside various in-house departments to deliver first-class service to our eclectic roster of labels and artists.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for ensuring release assets and metadata are accurate and complete while maintaining compliancy with our partners to ensure content is delivered to platforms as scheduled in accordance with all required standards.
With meticulous attention to detail, an ability to multi-task and impeccable organisational skills, you will be passionate about providing exceptional customer service and familiar with XML, DDEX and digital music supply chain operations,
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role and a passion for where music and tech intersect.
What does a Digital Production Manager at Absolute Label Services do?
- Operate our in-house delivery system to supply audio and video content to digital partners that adheres to their respective music metadata style guides.
- Ensure marketing requirements are successfully translated into the correct release set up throughout the supply chain.
- Offer timely resolutions and well-informed, thoughtful guidance to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with our in-house Development team to review and optimise supply chain processes.
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues impacting our audio and video supply chain.
- Regularly review, update and design new processes in response to best practices and industry developments.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar Digital Music Supply Chain / Production role.
- Professional communicator who can confidently explain and resolve complex and time sensitive matters calmly.
- Conscientious and meticulous attention to detail with advanced analytical and problem-solving skills; especially in resolving XML, DDEX and similar operational issues.
- Proven understanding of the iTunes and Spotify Music Metadata Style Guides.
- Advanced user of Excel, Google Sheets and Microsoft Outlook.
- Familiarity with digital media formats and delivering content via DDEX.
- Knowledge of music copyright law and experienced in conflicts and dispute resolution.
- Applicants with valid or expired YouTube certifications in Content Ownership and Asset Monetisation modules will be at a distinct advantage.
The closing date for applications is Monday the 24th of October.
Please email your CV (or equivalent) to email@example.com referencing the job title ‘Digital Production Manager’ in the subject line. You do not need to provide a cover letter. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to a videocall interview.
You’re welcome to apply to any of our roles regardless of your race, gender, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or parental responsibility. We are open to making reasonable adjustments to both the job spec and interview process to be fully inclusive and you’re welcome to let us know about these at any point during the recruitment process or in your initial CV email.
What we’ll give you
- A competitive salary.
- Hybrid working (our office is in Wimbledon, London).
- 20 bookable days of paid annual leave, in addition to bank holidays and the Christmas period.
- Private medical insurance and health plan.
- Continuous courses and training covering both your immediate role and the wider music industry.
This is full time role. Typical office hours are Monday to Thursday 09:30 – 18:00 and on Fridays we finish at 17:00.