Empowering artists and labels is in the DNA of what we do here at Absolute. Our label services offering supports clients releasing music in the independent sector whilst allowing them to maintain full control of their copyright.
It’s the small, dedicated team behind the scenes here at Absolute who are the backbone of our world-class service and we’re currently looking for the newest member of the Absolute family.
What We’re Looking For
The Digital team delivers thousands of digital products to DSPs each year and maintain the Absolute catalogue across all platforms. We’re looking for a new Digital Product Coordinator to join the team.
Your responsibilities will include
- Requesting metadata approvals from labels.
- Scheduling and building releases using our in-house system.
- Release quality control and delivery success checks.
- Troubleshooting delivery failures.
- Issuing updates to release metadata.
- Responding to queries from label managers and clients, escalating issues to the Digital Production Manager where needed.
- Creating and updating smart links for our releases.
Please note that this is by no means an exhaustive list of responsibilities. As the business grows and adapts to changes in the music industry and your own skills, the role will deviate from this document and develop.
Skills and Experience
We’re keen to help someone take their first steps in the music industry, therefore we are looking for the following.
- A passion for music.
- Highly organised and driven.
- Either university educated / equivalent, or non-university educated with entry-level experience in a relevant role.
- A fast-learner able to understand complex technical systems.
- Excellent communication skills, and able to convey technical issues to non-technical staff members and clients.
- Adaptable and able to use their initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and Google Sheets.
- Strong attention to detail.
What We’ll Give You
- A competitive salary.
- Hybrid working with at least one office day per-week (our office is located in Wimbledon, London).
- 20 bookable days of paid annual leave, in addition to bank holidays and the Christmas period.
- Continuous courses and training covering both your immediate role and the wider music industry, including copyright law, and marketing.
- Private medical insurance and health plan.
How to Apply
Please email your CV (or equivalent) to email@example.com referencing the job title ‘Digital Production Coordinator’ in the subject line. You do not need to provide a cover letter.
The closing date for applications is 27th August 2023. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to videocall interview.
You’re welcome to apply to any of our roles regardless of your race, gender, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or parental responsibility. We are open to making reasonable adjustments to both the job spec and interview process in order to be fully inclusive – you’re welcome to let us know about these at any point during the recruitment process or in your initial CV email.