About the Role
- Working closely alongside Absolute’s Label Management department and clients, co-ordinate the timely collection and delivery of assets to align with digital supply chain timelines.
- Working with Absolute clients and external teams, source promo information ahead of relevant digital sales timelines.
- Assist the Label Management department in delivering eye-catching pitches for our streaming partners, via our in-house digital sales platform.
- Assist in the planning and execution of online and traditional marketing campaigns.
- Working alongside Absolute’s sync partner, pitch suitable tracks for a variety of sync briefs, highlighting priority records where suitable.
- Responsible for pitching Absolute’s catalogue for monthly in-store retail playlist opportunities.
- Building products via our in-house delivery portal, Project Create – also helping our labels and partners with the platform where required.
- Creating smart links for release campaigns via our in-house platform, Slinky.
- Collect and analyse sales/market/playlist data and trends via platforms such as The OCC, Spotify for Artists, Apple Music for
- Artists, Chartmetric and more.
- Collaborate with 3rd parties with a view to forging own direct relationships in the future.
- Identify and assist in sourcing new artist and label business.
- Provide campaign updates to stakeholders when required.
Experience and Skills
- Experience preferably working at a/with: record label, management company, label services or distributor.
- Understanding of various music industry sectors and functions: distribution, marketing, promotion, sync and neighbouring rights.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Comfortable communicating with clients and developing new relationships.
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task and prioritize when required.
- Curious self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of social media and its application within music.
- A passion for music and understanding of its current trends within pop culture.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Final Cut Pro an advantage, but not required.
- ‘I can fix that’ attitude.
WHAT WE’LL GIVE YOU
- A competitive salary.
- Hybrid working (our office is in Wimbledon, London).
- Private medical insurance and health plan.
- Continuous courses and training covering both your immediate role and the wider music industry.
This is full time role. Typical office hours are Monday to Thursday 09:30 – 18:00 and on Fridays we finish at 17:00.