We are currently in search of an energetic and dynamic individual as a Licensing Assistant.
The ideal candidate for this position is a recent college graduate who has majored or minored in Music Business and has had a previous internship in the music industry.
The job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates and change schedules; makes appointments and establish agendas.
- Arranges and coordinates domestic and international travel, including flights, hotels and rental cars, etc.
- Handles confidential material relevant to company operations.
- Prepares expense report
- Draft standard form agreements and other legal documents
- Arrange and coordinate onsite and offsite meetings and events
- Professional appearance and presentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Impeccable discretion and independent judgment with respect to confidential matters.
- Proven ability to independently manage many changing tasks simultaneously.
- Scanning files & organizing online files
- Special projects
- Organizing packages to submit to music supervisors for placement in film/TV
- Department copying/mailing/filing
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
ABKCO is a leading independent entertainment company whose music publishing, record and film divisions are some of the most licensed properties in the World. We offer competitive salaries and benefit packages for all employees including 401k, exceptional healthcare and health club memberships.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org