JOB TITLE: Finance Analyst
LOCATION: ABBA Voyage Arena/Head office (central London)
REPORTING TO: Financial Controller
ABBA Voyage is a concert like no other, blending cutting-edge technology, spectacular lighting, and some of the most beloved songs ever written. Since the custom-built arena opened in May 2022, the show has been astounding and delighting thousands of visitors from across the world. But as we continue to optimise the London show and with rapidly expanding growth plans, the journey is only getting started. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our already world-class team.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of something truly iconic and really make your mark. If you’d like to take your career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
See what audiences have been saying about the show: https://www.instagram.com/p/CghOCTIDdy3/
As the Finance Analyst, you will be part of the growing London team. Besides your day-to-day interactions within finance, you will also be working closely with the teams at the local arena level, the commercial and ticketing divisions, as well as senior management.
This role involves a broad remit to provide intelligence and insight to support an ambitious business strategy and to service the demands of a rapidly developing business.
You will also play a pivotal role in supporting plans for global growth over the next 2-5 years – including the optimisation of the ABBA Voyage London project.
This is a brand-new Analyst role, and a rare opportunity to gain insight into strategy building and be part of something right from the beginning.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compilation and delivery of weekly and monthly financial and operational dashboards on ticketing, ancillary income streams, marketing, production costs and other key expenditure
- Timely and accurate financial analysis of sales data and customer trends to support commercial decision making
- Monitor targets and KPIs to allow the company to make appropriate business decisions
- To provide business intelligence to all other areas of the business to shape strategic planning
- Support the finance team to build, review and assess the business projections
- Assist in producing a variety of business forecasts – including licensing and sales – for potential future international projects
- Take a key role within the finance team to build and maintain short, medium, and long-term financial/strategic plans
- Produce variance analysis on actuals against the annual budgets, cash forecast, revenue forecasts
- Support in assessing commercial revenue deals with third parties across ticketing, F&B, merchandising and other ancillary revenue opportunities for the events
- Involvement with specific project work and ad hoc analysis as required
- Experience in a similar role, with up to 3 years’ relevant experience working in a commercially focussed or business intelligence environment
- Excellent financial and analytical modelling skills, as well as strong presentation skills
- Experience analysing complex business arrangements
- An understanding of reporting on volume revenues and contractor partnership income.
- A familiarity with a variety of business models – including licensing, ticketing, and sales
- A desire to work collaboratively with the finance team, CEO and other HODs to help create cross functional alignment on commercial strategies
- A passion for working in a start-up environment and are highly adaptable
- Experience and comfortable working in a small team in a hands-on role
- A confident personable approach to business partnering with strong communication skills and the ability to work with professionals from a non-finance background
- A strong attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills and experience build reports and analysing data on BI systems.
- Advanced PowerPoint presentation skills
ACA, ACCA, CIMA or ICAEW pathway preferable
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- The opportunity to be part of a revolutionary concert
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 6% matching pension contributions
- 10 complimentary tickets to the show every year
- Health Care Cash Plan, EAP and retail discounts
HOW TO APPLY
Please send an up-to-date CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Finance Analyst”.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION STATEMENT
Here at ABBA Voyage, we strive to be a business where difference is valued and everyone is able to thrive in a culture of equality, inclusion and belonging. We are committed to providing a truly inclusive environment that reflects today’s society, where everyone is able to bring their true selves to work, and where diverse voices and backgrounds are valued, heard, and well-represented.
ABBA Voyage welcomes applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional needs that require accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know at the point of application.
BE YOUR BEST STATEMENT
We want everyone to make the most of the opportunity to shine and showcase their talents, so we are happy to make adjustments in the recruitment process so you can be your best! Please don’t hesitate in discussing any specific requirements with us, or if you would feel more comfortable, you can email us confidentially at email@example.com to let us know how we can support you.