8BARS is a new mobile platform home for the music community which is disrupting how talent gets discovered by giving the power to the fans. By combining proven competition systems with real-world user-generated content, we will revolutionise talent discovery and fan engagement.
We are a diverse team with deep experience across mobile, gaming, music and talent management. The company is backed by a top group of music and entertainment investors, including Spotify‘s first investors, co-founder Jamal Edwards, a fund of Scooter Braun’s and more.
Our offices are located in London but we hire and empower talent wherever they choose to live!
As our Social Media and Community Manager, you will manage 8BARS’ social media presence on the different social platforms as well as lead the management of our growing community of creators and fans. You’ll be responsible for leading our marketing and content campaigns across social including ideation, influencer management, creative direction and execution. As the community manager, you’ll engage and communicate daily with our community and act as a direct link between the community and our product team. You’ll lead prize redemption from our competitions as well as manage our artists and fan communities.
Who are you
- Deep knowledge of social trends and platforms, specifically TikTok, Instagram, Discord and Snapchat
- Track record of building large social media accounts and communities from the ground up either at a business or personally
- Experience working with influencers and basic understanding of social media performance marketing
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Past startup experience either as social media or community manager
- Worked with established artists or labels in the music industry
- Knowledge of the creator economy and Web 3.0
- Have purchased at least one NFT
- Work experience with music, gaming, social or dating apps
What 8BARS have for you
- A competitive salary and stock options plan
- 28 days paid time off which includes UK national holidays
- Autonomy and significant impact to the development and business processes
- Friendly, energetic and collaborative environment
- A chance to work fully remote or hybrid depending on your location