88rising is a pioneering artist collective and media platform representing the most cutting edge artists from Asia and bridging Eastern and Western youth culture. 88rising has quickly become one of the most exciting music brands in the world across recorded music, content production, live events and product.We are currently seeking a Product Manager who will run point across 88rising artist music campaigns inside the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all aspects of product development and marketing from concept to completion on assigned releases, working effectively and timely with internal and external teams.
- Oversee, manage, and deliver release assets & marketing materials to all the relevant teams both internal and external, while monitoring and enforcing strict deadlines.
- Act as day-to-day project lead on assigned releases ensuring projects receive the appropriate level of marketing, advertising and publicity needed to effectively drive success.
- Initiate, plan, and execute all aspects of marketing & promotional campaigns for upcoming releases alongside internal marketing team and partners.
- Create, present, track, and re-allocate marketing & promotion budgets internally.
- Ensure information and analysis is accurately communicated to all departments and partners regarding strategy, release plans, developments, performance, etc. with regular reporting.
- Assist marketing team and day to day managers maximise promotional and marketing opportunities for all projects, keeping abreast of new developments both inside and outside the industry
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years full-time product management experience at an established record label or equivalent label services provider.
- Relevant marketing and creative contacts.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal, excellent organisation skills and high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment while juggling multiple tasks and priorities.
- Must be tech savvy with deep understanding of current & forthcoming technologies.
- Passionate music fan with broad knowledge of music and well versed on 88rising artists.
- Must be adept in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Full-time employment, LA base preferred or willing to move to Los Angeles