88rising Music Group is the pioneering music/media platform representing the most forward-thinking artists and creators from Asia and beyond.
It seeks a Senior Artist Manager with at least 4 years artist management, record label or relevant experience.
The position can be in Los Angeles or New York.
- Project management of artist branding, global album/single release plans, content creation production and release strategy.
- Tour strategy and ticket sales/marketing, merchandise design/production oversight and rollout.
- Marketing, PR, promo, digital marketing/advertising, activations, DSP support, ticketing, etc.
- Liaison with major artist clients, managing day-to-day operations.
- Work with all elements of artists’ team including label, publisher, agents, PR, business manager, designers, brands, etc.
- Contract oversight and liaison with legal.
- Budget management for specific projects, royalty/publishing/etc. collection oversight.
Required Qualifications include:
- Strong project management and reporting required.
- Experience in urban and pop required.
- International experience with focus on Asian market a plus.
Please apply via Jobs@88rising.com