ABOUT THE COMPANY
7S Management is a boutique artist management company proudly founded and run out of Denver, Colorado. Home to management for Nathaniel Rateliff, Tennis, Dinosaur Jr., American Authors, Hiss Golden Messenger, the Etta James Estate, and more, 7S is looking to expand its digital department by bringing a creative and dynamic team member. The position is salaried with full benefits and all state compensation requirements will be adhered to.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Capture videography and photography content to be organized in a streamlined & efficient manner
- Content Creation: Create, edit, and publish engaging multimedia content for all social media channels, to include: graphic design, photography, and videography.
- Create or manage the creation and timely delivery of those assets and associated deadlines
- Maintain department and platform best practices.
- When applicable, tour with selected artists to capture tour-related content
- Focus will be one primary artist and potentially other acts occasionally
- Experience working directly with talent and creators to collaborate on campaigns
- Experience managing a high-volume creative and campaign types in parallel
- This job will require going on tour with artists to capture content. Experience on national & international tours is a must.
- Ability to translate an artist’s vision into a reality
- Solid organizational skills, able to hit deadlines, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in building treatments for (or alongside) artists for videos, social content, artwork and more.
- Thorough understanding of the digital & social content space
- Proficient in video, photo, and graphic design software i.e. Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Understanding of the short-form video content space
Please email your resume to email@example.com.