7digital is the global leader in B2B Music-Platform-as-a-Service that enables companies and brands to connect to its global music catalogue and rights management system to launch and manage unique and engaging music experiences.
Operating worldwide in over 80 markets and integrated with more than 300,000 labels and publishers, 7digital‘s platform automates the complex and time consuming processes of music licensing management, making it easier to access and use music in streaming services, social media, home fitness, gaming and retail.. Our industry leading clients include Triller, Apex Rides, UMG, Kuaishou and Grandpad to name a few.
Your role as our Client Success Manager will be to build and maintain excellent relationships with our client-side stakeholders.
That means that you are passionate about fully understanding our clients’ priorities and problems, and thrive on being the main point of contact for all of them. A stickler for detail and working to the highest standards, you are a friendly, responsive, and knowledgeable face of 7digital for our clients and you are at ease building long term relationships.
Working alongside our Product and Tech teams, you will partner on managing communication for platform announcements and be our main contact internally for managing change requests. You will have the ability to understand the API technology powering our platform and use this to ensure our clients are receiving a world class service.
Working as part of our wider Commercial team you also will further identify, execute upsell and cross sell opportunities with the clients you manage.
This role will see you:
- Use various tools and APIs, managing the client development process and supporting the operational needs of both the client and the development teams
- Communicate complex technical information to non-tech stakeholders, particularly clients
- Manage communication to large number of clients
- Provide clients with insights of their service on 7digital’s platform via quarterly business reviews
- Identify and execute upsell/cross sell opportunities with the clients you manage
- Evaluate clients who approach the end of their contract term and provide suggestions for additional contract opportunities with 7digital
- Report client feedback, issues and requirements back to our Senior Leadership team
- Maintain oversight of client payment status and manage operational support if payment issues occur
- Overview and manage all client costs ensuring recoverable costs are invoiced correctly
- Own all client account data in the contract manager, ensuring relevant data is kept up to date
- Communicate our roadmap to clients and manage the feedback loop from clients based on our roadmap
- On a rota basis manage first line support for all out of hours incidents across the entire client base
- Communicate all platform wide changes ensuring the client distribution list is kept up to date
- Partner with the Business Development managers and the Music Partnerships team to monitor new opportunities and communicate sales pipeline updates back to the team
- Salary £35,000 to £40,000 per year + Commission
- At least 3+ years experience in a similar client facing role
- Experience working with a Platform-as-a service and/or Music industry preferred
- Passionate and knowledgeable about music
- Experience managing communication of development updates to both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience using CRM, ticketing and data analytics software such as Atlassian products, G-Suite, Hubspot, Salesforce, etc
- Ability to foresee and identify potential issues, raising them before they become a problem. Ownership of any such issues, working them through to resolution
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines across multiple client services
- An understanding of using an API is preferable
- Some knowledge of digital music ingestion and delivery is preferable
- Experience working closely with commercial and product teams to understand and shape client requirements is preferable
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint and any other relevant software
About our Team
We are a friendly, humble bunch of music and tech experts focused on delivering a world class service to our clients and customers first and foremost at all times. We believe in creating an environment of continuous improvement that allows each person to reach their full potential. Headquartered in buzzing Camden, London for those who want the perks of a beautifully managed, canal-side and pet friendly office(LABS) we also offer up to 80% fully remote working to ensure that you have full autonomy of your time and work in the way that feels right for you.
Our business has undergone a transformation in the last two years, together with a new set of values that represent the team we are today. We know that like each individual, our values can change and grow over time and are a constantly evolving reflection of who we are. We view these as the foundation of our culture, how we communicate and the way we make decisions. If this sounds like you, and you think you can help us be even better, we want to hear from you.
- Be open to all
- Transparency leads to trust
- Collaborate for a better result
- Put the customer first
- Continuous Improvement
- Autonomy leads to growth
- Build others up
- Salary £35-40k + Commission scheme for successfully executed upsell/cross sell offers
- Flexible and remote working options
- 25 days holiday (increasing by one day each January, up to a maximum of 30 days)
- Bonus birthday day off
- Group Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Healthshield cash back scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Up to 3 days paid each year to do volunteer/charity work
We are a proud equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. If you require any reasonable adjustments made to the application process please let us know.