604 Records is one of Canada’s leading independent record labels – home to artists such as Dallas Smith, JoJo Mason, Coleman Hell, and Marianas Trench.
We are searching for a Marketing Coordinator for our Country Music Division.
The marketing coordinator will help define artist branding and content marketing strategy. They will then oversee the execution of that strategy across all platforms. They will be working closely with the division director, clients, and label partners to gain maximum exposure for artists, build fan bases, create dynamic marketing initiatives, and deliver on release strategies.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, attentive to detail, and have strong interpersonal skills. Excellent written and oral communication is a must.
You are an organized multitasker and efficient when working against deadlines. You are eager to constantly explore new opportunities and marketing platforms. Most importantly you will have a love for music (preferably COUNTRY music) and deep understanding of fan engagement.
- Coordinate the creation of release assets with video / graphic team (FB banners, IG graphics, video teasers, ad assets etc.)
- Manage asset delivery to DSP (digital service provider) department for release on platforms like Spotify, Apple, Amazon, Tidal and more.
- Create innovative content strategies to maximize existing content, create content and propose original commissions
- Setting and achieving campaign-specific objectives & KPIs
- Create and execute active, ongoing social media plans
- Coordinate paid digital ad campaigns
- Research, forge relationships and execute branding endorsements
- Copy writing for artist websites & website upkeep (updating tour dates, song releases, brand refresh when necessary)
- Work within campaign budgets being set by the Project Manager including tracking of digital ad spends and reconciling applicable receipts.
- Excellent written communication;
- Strong grasp of social media best practices;
- Internet sleuth (i.e. ability to conduct research);
- Able to work independently and within a team;
- Tech savvy (i.e. comfortable with communication tools like Outlook, Slack, Asana, Zoom, Google apps)
- Experience in marketing/brand management
The position is full time, hybrid options available.
The 604 Group is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion throughout our company culture. We encourage applications from all qualified applicants.
Women, men, and non-binary identifying, persons with disabilities, Indigenous peoples, people of colour (BIPOC), persons from the LGBTQ2SIA+ community, and other equity-seeking groups are encouraged to apply.
If this is you, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org