Digital Marketing Strategist
The 604 Label group includes 604 Records, Light Organ Records, Comedy Here Often? And more. 604 Records is one of Canada’s leading independent record labels and a multimedia company. With over 20 years in the industry, the label is home to a diverse roster and has developed some of Canada’s most renowned artists such as Carly Rae Jepsen, Theory of A Deadman, Dallas Smith, Marianas Trench, Coleman Hell, JoJo Mason and many more.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist to join our team. This role requires a person who is creative, organized, and attentive to detail. You have a love for all things related to engagement, social media, and entertainment marketing. You are well versed in content optimization. You are up to date with best practices around social media posting and advertising.
You are also a team player who will approach our marketing meetings with plenty of ideas and a well-organized content calendar.
Core responsibilities include social media management for our company profiles and clients as needed, execution and optimization of paid advertising campaigns, email marketing, copywriting, SEO, website maintenance and online engagement growth.
Social Media Management
- Manage daily content calendars
- Monitoring engagement and platform growth
- Community management / monitoring
- Staying on top of industry trends / researching upcoming platforms
- Social performance analysis
- Develop digital strategies to increase engagement and improve awareness • Collect creative assets from A/V team & Project
- Managers and/or creation of assets and copywriting as needed
- Management and optimization of paid advertising for artists across multiple platforms (Meta, TikTok, Pinterest, Google Ads)
- Understanding of content guidelines, regulations, and best practices • Work with applicable Project Manager to identify target audiences and key demographics per artist
- Creation of campaign performance reports
- Oversee external and internal company email marketing campaigns
- Occasional artist email marketing management
- Oversee maintenance of all company websites
- Basic web development and ongoing maintenance
- Essential weekly updates to new releases / video content
- Management of new recruits setup (email signature / website)
- Social media Best Practices
- Adobe Photoshop / Premiere Pro
- Time Management
The position is full time. Hybrid options available.
The 604 Group is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion throughout our company culture. We encourage applications from all qualified applicants.
Women, men, and non-binary identifying, persons with disabilities, Indigenous peoples, people of colour (BIPOC), persons from the LGBTQ2SIA+ community, and other equity-seeking groups are encouraged to apply.
If this is you, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org