604 Records is one of Canada’s most successful independent record labels and a multimedia company.
With over 20 years in the industry, the label is home to a diverse roster and has developed some of Canada’s most renowned artists such as Carly Rae Jepsen, Theory of A Deadman, Dallas Smith, Marianas Trench, Coleman Hell, JoJo Mason and many more. Our Railtown based office is looking for a Content Operations Specialist to join our team.
This role requires a person who is extremely organized and attentive to detail. You understand web language well and know your way around various platforms with ease. You are very
comfortable with excel and other ways of organizing data. You are a problem solver who is capable of handling or dealing with technical support. The core job responsibilities include delivering audio, artwork, and metadata files to our distributors and digital service providers, ensuring accuracy of metadata and quality of asset files, providing and seeking technical support, integrating our catalogue with new platforms, allocating our rights to assets on external platforms, issuing takedowns, dealing with ownership conflicts, whitelisting, and general administration of our Youtube Content Management System (CMS).
Deliveries & Release Operations
- Uploading content assets to CI, Apple/iTunes Producer, Bitmax etc.
- Monitor and interact with SCATMAN (Spotify Catalogue Manager)
- Create pre-save and live fan links (Toneden) + update release schedule in timely manner
- New service integrations when platforms become available (catalogue delivery and set
- ISRC/UPC creation and management
- Technical emergencies / reaching out to support
- Occasional Musixmatch administration
- Bitmax / VEVO administration
- Corresponding with DSP support channels
- Update and maintenance of Apple Label pages
- Rights Management (takedowns, rights allocation, data management)
- YouTube CMS management
- Facebook Business Manager
- Twitch / Audible Magic
- Soundcloud Deck
- MediaMatch for TikTok + track linking
- Weekly Streaming Reporting
- Exceptional organizational skills with a sharp attention to detail
- Moderate experience with Excel and Microsoft Office
- Comfortable with web language
- Trouble-shooting capabilities, being resourceful and proactive
- Experience with DDEX and Content Manager systems an asset
- Active Youtube Certifications an asset
- The position is full time. Hybrid or remote working availability.
We thank all of those who take the time to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will contact successful candidates for interviews by August 19th, 2022.
The 604 Group is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion throughout our company culture. We encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Women, men, and non-binary identifying, persons with disabilities, Indigenous peoples, people of colour (BIPOC), persons from the LGBTQ2SIA+ community, and other equity-seeking groups are encouraged to apply.
If this is you, please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected].