Our client 300 Entertainment is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager to join their NYC-based team.
The role will be part of a full-service digital marketing team serving an all-genre, international roster of artists and creators. We work closely with all parts of the label, artist and digital partner teams to develop and guide the unique digital and streaming strategy of each.
The right person for the role will provide value by formulating and executing digital strategy, building artist and partner relations and adapting to an evolving digital landscape.
Primary responsibilities of the role include:
- Create, market and optimize content, develop and implement fan acquisition strategies, and work with new, engaging digital platforms and startups.
- Work directly with all social and streaming partners to strengthen our marketing ideas, strategy plans, and aim to be strategic partners.
- Work within digital marketing team to develop compelling and powerful online marketing strategies for artists on our roster
- Work closely with Marketing, A&R, Promotions, Creative and Operations to bring campaigns and initiatives to life, while working closely on day-to-day responsibilities.
- Construct community/fan-building initiatives
- Brainstorm and implement exciting new online content optimized for each distribution network/channel
- Execute effective online advertising campaigns for artists
- Work directly with artists and artist management to ensure requests and expectations are handled intelligently and carried out effectively
- Attend and contribute to all related company meetings in connection with assigned projects, and provide dept. head with timely follow-up
- Outreach + upkeep of digital, social, and viral marketing agencies/networks for music/video/tour engagement
- Weekly/daily stats + performance reports across socials and streaming services for internal team to better understand movement across all channels
The ideal candidate
- LOVES MUSIC
- Has 3-4 years of digital, social and/or streaming experience
- Can confidently speak to all teams in regards to the digital marketing and streaming space
- Knows the importance of a good asset and how to create that efficiently and at scale
- Has experience managing relationships with partners and platform
- Is obsessed with analytics and knows how to interpret them
- Has experience creating, executing, optimizing and analyzing digital advertising campaigns both with an agency partner and without
- Has experience communicating directly with artists and artist management teams
- Fluent in management of digital platforms inc. reporting and operations of each
- Knows how to over communicate and when to do so
- Must love technology
- Has a deep knowledge of influencer marketing in the music-space
- Understands the real value of engagement and how to cultivate it