300 Entertainment is one of the most prominent independent record labels currently.
The digital team at 300 Entertainment is a full-service marketing team, dedicated to building artist careers through the intersection of music and technology. We are responsible for all digital strategy and marketing for all artists on the roster, acting as artists partners across music, touring, and all other aspects of the artist career. Through creative marketing campaigns, social and streaming communities, with an eye towards evolving the way that fans listen to, participate in, and consume music + related products. We create, market and optimize content, develop and implement CRM/fan acquisition strategies, and work with new, engaging digital platforms and startups. Additionally, we work directly with all social and streaming partners to strengthen our marketing ideas, strategy plans, and aim to be strategic partners.
You are looking to bring your creativity and passion for music together, this could be a great opportunity for you! We are looking for a digital content designer who wants to bring our artists socials and partners accounts to life!
You are someone who can be creative in execution with provided music videos, BTS, Album Artwork, Tour artwork, Merch images, footage from the road and artist brand.
You have other creative skill sets that can be used to create assets for our artists, we are always looking to grow our team skills! This could be photography and videography skills for or creative content shooting on the road alongside our artists.
Here you’ll get to:
- You will work every day in different types of projects ranging from short-form editing, content shoots, and gif sticker creation
- You will work with creative assets either provided by our artists, video content teams, management, digital marketing team or external partners
- You will be a part of the creative digital team
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
- You are proficient in the Adobe creative suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects • You are amazing at editing, animations, creative executions and graphic design
- Your first thought is to create in motion graphics
You know how to use a DSLR camera for photo and video footage
- You understand ‘no job is too big or too small’
- You are a team player, and will share creative input and feedback with other team members • You can communicate your ideas verbally and/or in emails
- You can multitask, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines and urgent tasks
- You are excellent at listening, interpreting, and communicating
- You are a Self-starter
- You LOVE the internet, technology, social and music
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- You must have a motion/video/design/art degree, with 0-3 years’ experience
- You must have a rock star portfolio with a wide range of examples
- You conceived and created 3D motion graphics
- You must also bring other skill(s) to the table i.e. 3D, illustrator, photographer, animator, etc.
- Experience in Snapchat Lens Studio, Spark AR, Toon Boom, Cinema 4D and 3D programs is a plus