Established in 2006, 22D music group is an international music publishing company and an expert in music rights management with a special focus on the audiovisual industry, with worldwide coverage.
Based in Paris, the company also has offices in Spain, Germany, Scandinavia, the USA and the UK and is an active member of music publishing associations and a direct member of the world’s major collecting societies.
In a context of growth, we are looking for an International Copyright Manager to join our team in order to strengthen and maintain our relationship with our partners across the globe and develop new ones!
Working closely with the Royalty manager & the Copyright dept, you will be in charge of the international rights management of our clients:
- Process and follow up publishing and sub-publishing agreements for our clients.
- Analyze royalties’ breakdowns from foreign collecting societies and sub-publishers and follow-up claims if necessary
- Communicate any updates in regards to our catalogues and the use of information with our affiliates and sub-publishers.
- Register our client’s work with international collecting societies.
- Develop our client portfolio by establishing 22D in specific markets.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in music publishing and sub-publishing.
- Degree in Law (specialization in Intellectual Property preferred).
- Proficiency in Excel/Word and one of the Copyright/Royalties processing software (LeSage, Maestro, etc.).
- Ability to adapt and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be flexible and open-minded.
- Highly organized and detail orientated.
- Interest in the music and audiovisual industries.
- Fluent in English and French, both spoken and written.
WHAT WE OFFER ?
- The opportunity to join a boutique company with a dedicated team and enjoy strong relationships with our clients and partners.
- A stimulating work-environment with the opportunity for autonomy, responsibility and prospect.
- Day to day work at the crossroads of music, film and the audiovisual industry.
EMPLOYMENT DETAILS :
- Type of employment: permanent contract (CDI)
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Location : Paris- 3rd district (Beaubourg)
- Salary: based on experience
If you are interested in this role and feel that it could be a fit for you, then we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV with a tailored cover letter to: [email protected]