21st Century Artists – ARTIST MANAGER COORDINATOR
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
21ST CENTURY ARTISTS, INC. IS AN ARTIST MANAGEMENT AND ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY WITH A CLIENT ROSTER OF WORLD-RENOWNED, GRAMMY AWARD WINNING ARTISTS AND HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES. ASIDE FROM MANAGING ARTISTS, WE PRODUCE, CURATE AND BUY TALENT FOR MUSIC CONCERTS AND FESTIVALS WORLDWIDE.
Candidate to directly support office staff and President. Seeking a high integrity, experienced, motivated, detail-oriented, positive thinker that is able to handle high-level multitasking and is dedicated to working until the job is done. This job is very fast paced and involves work on select evenings and weekends.
This hire must show a keen interest in the music touring world, and a commitment to a career in management. We hire with the hopes of promoting within as our office grows.
This desk focuses mainly on the touring side of our business, with an emphasis on contract administration work, and booking and liaising travel with artist teams. Responsibilities include showing up to work daily with a positive outlook to accomplish all tasks at hand in an efficient and timely fashion.
Must have excellent follow up and an eye for detail.
- 1-2 years of experience in the music world either at a touring agency, management company, or record label.
- General knowledge of the music touring landscape
- High integrity – trust is everything
- Excellent multitasking abilities and organizational skills
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent at problem solving, not taking “no” for an answer
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Creative, collaborative, and innovative thinking skills
- Communicate and work closely with artists, managers, labels, agents and promoters to ensure seamless execution of touring campaigns and objectives
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly empathetic
- Ideal candidate will have extensive experience working as part of a tightly knit team
- 4 year College degree
1-2 years experience in the music industry
- Competitive + hands on experience
- Benefits include health insurance and 401k
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com