Job Title: MARKETING & DIGITAL MANAGER
Company: 13 ARTISTS
Type: 12 MONTH FULL-TIME CONTRACT (MATERNITY COVER)
Salary: DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
We’re looking for an expert Marketing & Digital Manager to oversee in-house marketing for tours, and optimise the company’s online activity.
13 Artists Ltd is an independent live booking agency based in London and Brighton representing a diverse, inspiring and globally successful roster of artists. With a proven track record in breaking emerging talent, 13 Artists works alongside the respective management teams and labels to develop the live careers of artists all the way through to arena and stadium level. 13 Artists works with all the leading UK and International music and arts events.
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing & Digital Manager with an impressive knowledge and passion for all things digital within the music industry. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a proven track record of managing complex tour announcements and on-sales, combined with a breadth of experience in digital marketing and ticketing. The successful candidate will hold an extensive network of established contacts across DSP’s and online platforms, a comprehensive understanding of streamed shows, VR shows and familiarity with the major players in these areas.
Alongside supporting and reporting directly to the Directors, the Marketing & Digital Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and actioning tour announcements and on-sales including designing & creating tour related digital assets, drafting copy and ticketing.
- Working with promoters / management / labels to devise and optimise live marketing plans.
- Reviewing festival / show broadcast requests, media partners and marketing requirements.
- Providing information to in-house contracting and financial teams.
- Reviewing, monitoring and updating the company’s online profile, socials and database.
- Providing insightful reporting on relevant digital platforms and online marketing methods.
- Implementing digital best practices.
- Leading the team on emerging technologies and new digital platforms, especially in the areas of streaming and ticketing.
- Supporting and training the team in all online areas including; marketing methods, ticketing, streamed / VR shows.
- Assisting the company with seeking new online / digital business opportunities, in particular in the areas of streamed shows and VR shows.
- Building and maintaining business relationships with all digital platforms.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous proven industry experience with relevant music companies.
- Ability and experience in strategizing and implementing complex tour announcements and on-sales.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills combined with acute attention to detail.
- An outstanding ability to build and manage relationships with the team and with business partners.
- Solid experience across the areas of digital marketing & ticketing.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Excel and databases.
- A comprehensive understanding of festival broadcast agreements.
- Understanding of live media partners, sponsorship and branding (preferable but not essential).
- A deep knowledge of all digital platforms.
- Being at the cutting edge of emerging consumer trends, technologies and platforms in the digital space.
- An understanding of the legal framework and rights involved in streamed / VR shows (preferable but not essential).
- Ability to assess, recommend and implement effective systems and best practices.
- A proven track record of leading and delivering results
- An enthusiastic character able to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] no later than Sunday 13th June 2021, with “13 Artists – Marketing & Digital Manager” in the subject line. Please be patient with us when waiting for a response, we’re a small team, so will reply as soon as we can 🙂
Diversity and Inclusion
13 Artists is committed to equality and diversity, and all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status and background.