100 Management is a full service artist management company based across Los Angeles and London.
This is a very exciting, unique opportunity to assist and provide maternity cover for the General Manager based in London, from 1st August 2019 – 31st March 2020.
100 Management works with an exciting roster of both established and developing artists and prides itself on providing impeccable service to their award winning clients and nurturing their incredible talent.
This opportunity will suit someone who is creative, positive, a great communicator, super organised and a problem solver. We are looking for someone who already has experience within the music industry and is confident to communicate with everyone from artists, to managers, labels, agents, publishers and promoters alike.
Day to Day Artist Manager / Assistant to General Manager
- Day-to-day management for 100 Management artist roster.
- Assisting with all aspects of touring and live, working with agents and tour managers to be across everything from creative and advancing, to budgeting and assisting at shows.
- Assisting with planning and implementation of artist music campaigns, including global release schedules, promo, social media plans, press, and marketing.
- Assisting creative director with all creative and production aspects of photo and video shoots and artwork creation; working with artists and realising initial concepts, creating briefs, budgets, sourcing & booking suitable photographers, illustrators, designers, directors etc
- International diary management across multiple time zones, including complex promo schedules, travel bookings, acquiring visas, sourcing and booking accommodation, and creating itineraries.
- Act as key point of contact for all agencies working with the artists (label, publishers, agents, lawyers and more) filtering information as needed to the artist and company owner and acting as a central point for agencies / third parties to communicate/exchange information.
- Efficient daily communication and information flow with artists and management team ensuring confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Managing social media sites, implementing all digital marketing strategies alongside artist, label and management team.
- Acting as key representative for artist at shows, promo activities, photo shoots, etc.
- Supporting artist personal requirements when necessary.
- Ensuring PRS, PPL, publishing and neighbouring rights information is accurately registered.
- Creating and overseeing budgets, working with artists’ accountants on a daily basis and some general accounting / book-keeping for the company.
Duties and skillset:
We are looking for someone who will work well in our small, but very hard working team. It will help to have an enthusiastic outlook, great attention to detail, be considerate, tolerant, attentive, discreet, flexible and calm.
Management often requires commitment above and beyond ‘normal’ working hours and the ideal candidate will be happy to be responsive to calls/emails beyond office hours and into weekends and evenings.
Availability to travel both in the UK and abroad at short notice.
Minimum of 3 years experience in the Music Industry, with a demonstrable proven track record of real achievement and exceptional references.
Start Date – 1st August 2019