Music, tech and games conference BIME Pro is celebrating its fifth anniversary this year with speakers from The Orchard, Sony, Pledge, BMG and Boiler Room amongst those on the bill.
The event takes place on October 25 – 28 at the BEC! in Bilbao, Spain.
As always, BIME Live will run alongside the conference with The Prodigy, Vitalic ‘ODC Live’, Kiasmos Live and Mark Eitzel amongst the first acts confirmed.
Conference speakers so far include:
- Martyn Ware – The Human League – Founder of Heaven 17 and Illustrious Company
- Maria Fernandez – VP Operations and CFO Latin Iberia Region – Sony Music Entertainment
- Daniela Bosé – Managing Director BMG Spain & Portugal – BMG
- Jane Beese – Head Of Music – Roundhouse
- Lucy Blair – Director, International Sales and Marketing – The Orchard
- Ashley Mak – Global Event Producer – Boiler Room
- Benji Rodgers – CEO/ Founder – Pledge Music + dotblockchainmusic
- Beatie Wolfe – Artist
- Shanna Jade – Director of Community – Stem
- Vaughn Mckenzie – CEO – JAAK
- Tanya Laird – Founder – Digital Jam LTD
- Virginie Berger – CEO – Armonia Online
- Lutz Leichsenring – Press Officer and Board Member – Clubcommission
- Mark Davyd – Founder and CEO – Music Venue Trust
- Ismael Comas – Head Of Sales LATAM – Country Manager Spain & Portugal –Believe Digital
- Muki Kulhan– Executive Digital Producer – Muki-International
- Sanj Surati– Digital Atelier / Founder – Tiger Heart
Music Business Worldwide