Allen Kovac’s Eleven Seven Music Group has formed a new rock label in the US, Better Noise.
Better Noise will be included in the New York-based group’s distribution deal with RED/Sony in the U.S., ADA in EU, Sony in Australia, Southeast Asia and South America as well as Universal in Canada and Japan.
Eleven Seven Music Group general manager Rose Slanic says of the label’s new staff: “I am excited about this new venture. Going through the hiring process, I feel we have found a team of passionate radio, PR, digital, A&R, and marketing folks, who will elevate their artists’ careers.”
Better Noise’s new hirings include:
- Shanna Fischer, known for her prior work at Wind Up Records, will be heading up promotion for the newly formed imprint.
- Paul Cibrano, with experience in artist management, PR and marketing, will be responsible for marketing at the label.
- Casey Corrigan, most recently with Universal Music, will be the publicity contact for Better Noise artists.
- AJ Kasen, previously with Lava Records, will be responsible for A&R at Better Noise.
- Harris Masood, previously with the NBA, will be director of finance for the label.
- Anthony Doring worked in promotion with Steve Kline and in digital media at Eleven Seven Music Group prior to joining the digital team at Better Noise, working on opportunities with music streaming platforms.
- Alexandra Comito, previously at Cornerstone Agency, will be director of digital marketing at Better Noise.
- Jason Burger, who has worked in International marketing and production at Eleven Seven Music Group, will be director of label operations and production for Better Noise.
- Dina Rendsburg will be the label coordinator for Better Noise.
Eleven Seven Music Group CEO Allen Kovac said: “It’s a thrill to have the opportunity to continue to increase job opportunities in the rock music industry. I am thrilled to work with Rose and the team on upcoming releases. The label’s first release will be ‘Shadowmaker’ from APOCALYPTICA, coming out on April 21st. Albums from ARTOF DYING, FROM ASHES TO NEW and DEUCE are among what is expected this year.”
Shanna Fischer said: “The Eleven Seven Music Group team has always been known for a strong commitment to the rock genre and enthusiasm for great music. Better Noise has a great lineup of releases that are right in the pocket for our radio partners. I can’t wait to get started!”
Cibrano adds: “Working for a company that has such continuous growth in a shrinking industry is remarkable and exciting. There is some great music coming down the pipeline for Better Noise Records that’s going to change the industry landscape.”Music Business Worldwide