Who we are: a leading European music supervision company working for the world’s top-notch brands
At Tracks & Fields we believe in the power of a song. A song can change your mood, get you through the day or become the soundtrack of your life. Our work is a daily treasure hunt for germs of fantastic music by upcoming artists, the hottest Indie signings and established stars so that we can pair them with film projects from the world’s leading ad agencies, brands and production companies.
We understand how a song can take a film to the next level as well as recognising the impact a great sync deal has on the career of an artist. Your work helps to make a great film even greater and put excellent music in from of millions if eyes and ears.
- An ambitious work environment: we want to win projects, client’s hearts and awards
- A young and dynamic team in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg
- International clients and teammates
- Innovative, work applications (developed in-house)
As a Music Consultant your task is to understand the client’s needs, to give them creative advice and be the link between them and our creative department. Your creative playground consists of building and maintaining client relationships as well as project management, i.e. adressing potential clients, winning and managing your own advertising projects.
- Experience in the fields of New Business and client relations in the music or advertising industry
- A network of solid relationships with advertising agencies or ad production companies in one (or more) key European markets
- Determination to work in the New Business field
- Outstanding communication skills
- Persistence and pleasure to get in touch with new people
- An interesting and sympathetic character; clients and colleagues like you straight away
- An eye for detail and good organisational talent
- An ambitious mind that likes to efficiently reach and exceed goals
- Outstanding passion, understanding and judgement of music
- Perfect English; further languages are a plus
How to apply
- Describe in 10 sentences why you are the ideal candidate for this position
- Send your CV and cover letter in pdf format (no word files or similar) via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use “Music Consultant” in the subject line
We are looking forward to receiving your application!Music Business Worldwide