Sentric Music is looking for a Sync Manager based in London to grow their synchronisation department.
Sentric Music is an independent publisher with staff located in Liverpool, London, Amsterdam, New York & Hamburg. After celebrating its 10th anniversary in 2016, the company is continuing its growth in the New Year with new catalogue acquisitions ranging from the best emerging music the industry has to offer to worldwide hits of the ‘60s, ‘70s, ‘80s & ‘90s.
The sync division at Sentric prides itself on being forward thinking and client friendly which is reflected in the fact it has been nominated as the ‘Best Independent Music Publisher’ at the Music Week Sync Awards three years running and is looking for someone to join the team with the same enthusiasm which currently runs through the department.
You can find some more information on Sentric’s sync department at http://sentric.ms.
- To grow Sentric Music’s sync network within the UK & key European territories and generate as many licensing opportunities for the company’s catalogue as possible
- To help develop Sentric Music’s bespoke composition offering, giving clients access to our hand-picked roster of hugely talented composers to produce music of high quality for their projects
- Candidate must have at least two years’ experience at a senior level within the music synchronization industry which includes a track record of generating new business, completing sync licenses and working to aggressive sales targets
- Candidate must be sociable and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must have a network of solid business relationships at advertising agencies within the UK and also key European territories
- Be a music fan, with a knowledge/interest in the music used on TV/adverts/movies and games
- Be happy to work outside of ‘normal’ office hours, attending networking events, functions and conferences
- Is happy to travel if needed, visiting cities within the UK & Europe for business development purposes and travelling to Liverpool on a monthly basis to liaise with the sync team at Sentric HQ
- Have experience with working with composers to help produce music to brief
- Is a self-starter and can be trusted to work autonomously, reporting back on progress to the head of department and sync team
If interested, please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Head of Sync – Advertising’.Music Business Worldwide