ATM Artists are an independent management company based in London and Los Angeles representing a diverse roster of talent. We pride ourselves on the ability to evolve and innovate. From career management to brand partnerships, event production to marketing campaigns. We believe an artist or brand campaign comes in many layers and we aim to deliver to the highest standards every step of the way.
Located in a loft conversion in the heart of Shoreditch we are only a stone’s throw from Old Street roundabout, surrounded by some of the most creative minds in London. The office benefits from easy access to local restaurants, coffee shops, bars and gyms.
Reporting to the CEO, we are seeking a highly organized and confident personal assistant carrying out both business and private duties. The experienced candidate will be responsible for organizing the daily needs of the business owner including diary management, travel, administrative tasks, reporting and office management.
This role would suit a candidate that enjoys the demands of working in a fast paced and often demanding environment.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Experience managing multiple diaries
- Ability to prioritise work load and cope with often hectic and constantly changing schedules
- Used to booking global travel and preparing itineraries
- Solid PA experience within music, lifestyle or entertainment industry preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite, ical, google cal and dropbox
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to think on the spot and execute tasks with attention to detail
- Understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit / visa will be considered for this roleMusic Business Worldwide