MelodyVR is the destination for music in virtual reality. Over the last 24 months, we’ve partnered with hundreds of artists to create thousands of virtual reality experiences.
On MelodyVR you’ll see International superstars, breakthrough bands, underground DJs, stunning ensemble performances, and everything in between. A friend to the music industry – our long-term goal is to generate a new revenue stream, benefiting all rights holders.
By putting music in the front and center, we’ll bring musicians and fans closer together than ever before.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team, who is as passionate about music and as excited by technology as we are.
The Head of Digital (Content) is responsible for driving the strategic content strategy for MelodyVR, working in close collaboration with artists and our label partners to deliver this.
An educated, engaged and enthused music industry is the key to our success, so day to day you’ll be out and about meeting senior label executives, artists & marketing teams.
You’ll spend your time educating them on the MelodyVR proposition, advising on best practices and cultivating innovative, ground-breaking formats and promotional opportunities.
Helping musicians connect with their fans like never before and establishing MelodyVR as a world-class brand and friend to the industry.
- Driving and executing the strategic content strategy, in close collaboration with our major label partners.
- Educating on and evangelising MelodyVR with artists and label partners.
- Eliciting feedback from labels and relaying this to the wider company so, their interests are represented.
- Establishing MelodyVR as the cutting-edge authority in VR/future technology for the music industry and the instant go-to partner (for forward-thinking artists).
- Working in close partnership with artists, labels and VP Marketing to build innovative and ground-breaking creative ideas that bring musicians and music lovers closer, like never before.
- Building best practice and inspirational case studies which demonstrate the value we bring to artists and the industry.
- Known and respected operator within the music industry
- Creative thinker who’s excited to push boundaries and break moulds
- Experience creating, pitching and executing global campaigns for international and domestic artists across a range of genres
- Experience collaborating with artists and brand partners to create authentic and mutually beneficial relationships
- A deep understanding of the changing music industry dynamics and a strong perspective on the opportunities for new technology
- Excited by technology and shaping the role it can play in the future of the music industry
- Diplomacy, patience and the ability to understand things from the perspective of a musician
- Smart, ambitious, and hardworking – with a balance of strategic and operational ability
- Comfortable operating within a fast moving, hugely exciting and rapidly changing environment
Music Business Worldwide