Music and tech conference FastForward is returning in February 2017 after a successful inaugural year.
The event, catering to those working in the music business aged under 35, will take place in Amsterdam across two days from February 23-24.
Sponsors are B2B digital music and radio services company, 7digital, and data analysis experts Media Insight Consulting.
The conference schedule comprises of keynote speeches, interactive panel discussions, and specialist ‘FastFifteen’ presentations that explore the latest trends to emerge in music and technology.
Topics to be discussed will include the future of radio, the future of making music, the evolution of the ticketing market, lessons from the gaming sector, developments in music marketing and innovative changes in music and technology.
A number of professionals from the music and media sectors have already confirmed their participation in next year’s event, with a further 20 TBC. Those set to speak include:
- Anna Pancaldi Artist
- Bosun Adu CEO, Winscom Mundo Media, Nigeria
- Cherie Hu Media & Entertainment Contributor, Forbes, USA
- Chris Carey CEO, Media Insight Consulting
- Darren Hemmings Managing Director, Motive Unknown
- Fred Bolza VP Strategy, Sony Music
- Jazz Sherman Artist Manager, Rocket Music
- Jo Young Associate Director, International Marketing Services, Ticketmaster
- Jon Chapple Contributing Editor, IQ Mag
- Jon Davies Director EU Music Partnerships, Shazam
- Kate Holder Producer (Huw Stephens), BBC Radio 1
- Liz Stokes Editor, Record of the Day
- Lucy Blair Director International Sales & Marketing, The Orchard
- Rob Brown Artist Manager, Disturbing London
- Sam Flamand-Gloyne Senior Product Manager, StubHub
- Sam Potts Head of Radio, Columbia Records
- Sammy Andrews Director, Entertainment Intelligence
- Sarah Slater Director Business Development – Music, Ticketmaster
- Stuart Dredge Contributing Editor, Music Ally
Music Business Worldwide